<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Monday, April 26, 2004

I know I am becoming middle-aged

It’s Monday again. On the plus side, the sun is shining. Next weekend is a three-day weekend and I feel (at the moment) on top of my work. On the negative side? Left the sunglasses at home (where the sun isn’t shining), my teeth hurt (dentist appointment this week) and I am sure I have far too much to do that I have just conveniently blocked out of my mind.

Drank the £30 bottle of wine last night. It was good, not as good as the opus one I had years ago and I am not sure it was worth £30 and I am sure it wasn’t worth £62, its original price. Weather was good so we did a lot of gardening. I can’t believe I blog about my garden. The turf looks fantastic. I have big ideas about herbs and purple slate and got my first unwrapped birthday gift, a miniature lilac bush. I am not that excited about it. But the red palm tree, which is a fantastic plant. I am still hopeful that the birthday fairy is bringing me either garden furniture or a water feature. I hope I am not disappointed.

I also hope Gordon is right.

posted at 1:06 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs