<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I usually feel I need more structure in my life.
And more discipline, that goes without saying. So, starting this week, I am trying to inject a bit of structure and schedule into this blog (that's why I blog, so I don't have to actually do anything in my life). Today is favorite blog day!
I will admit I am torn over who should be the first featured blog. Should be the other Kate and Pansy site? Or should it be the inspiration behind it all? Pansy, you are going to have to wait. The blog that started it all for me is Slugger O'Toole which I happened upon after reading an article in the Guardian. It soon became required reading and I can even justify that reading it is doing my job (Imagination is such fun). I also like to think that I helped steer Belfast Gonzo to the site and look at what happened there. That I am also responsible in so many ways for Yank in Ulster, is an entirely different story and will be told another Tuesday. Anyway, go read Slugger. It can be oh so incestuous but isn't that what life in ol Norn Iron is all about?

posted at 1:17 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs