<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Monday, April 19, 2004

It's a rhetorical question.
I am struggling to decide if me and the H are complete idiots or just wilfully naive. Well, the turf is down. It took two days. We finished in the rain. It was in so many ways so much worse than painting the house. I remember as we struggled through the first four rooms and hallway so that it could be done before the carpet and we wondered if maybe paying someone to do it wouldn't have been money well spent. Now, I wonder why didn't anyone mention that a) turf was so heavy. b) laying turf was hard work. c) we were idiots. Why not hire professionals? And it rained. Heavily. There was a lot of mud. H said it was like being in a four hour ruck. I don't know what that means. But the grass is down. And then we drank.

posted at 2:18 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs