<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Wednesday, April 07, 2004

This is where I confess I am feeling my age. It isn't just the complaining about the cost of underground tickets these days or not being able to understand why anyone would want to pierce their belly button (and hey I like jewellry!) but it is that a great deal of technology I don't quite understand. If I am honest, I never really did understand Fortran or Pascal or how do use all the buttons on the vcr or even what where the right settings to have on an equalizer (I never really quite understood why you needed an equalizer). Maybe it isn't my age, maybe I am just not disciplined enough to try and learn how to do anything properly (like sailing or yoga or salsa dancing). What it all means is I am rather clueless when it comes to this blog thing. And for the life of me I can't figure out how to get my links on the right hand side to work. And I would like to link to other blogs. Whether they want me to link to them is of course, an entirely different matter.

posted at 2:25 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs