<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Blog of the week.

I've done the first two obvious ones. Now we get an even closer glimpse of my psyche. I am featuring this one because when I first came across it, it was a bit of a doppleganger moment for me. Another woman, living in Northern Ireland, married with small female child, originally from Southern California. I even once attempted an email to ask where she took the photo she uses for the wallpaper. Reminded me so much of the locales my father likes to frequent. And I even knew her husband at Queen's. I am sure tomorrow there will be a Cinqo de Mayo blog from her and knowing that just gives me a bit of a warm glow. I've never met her. I've never had any contact with her. But I look at her blog every day.

posted at 7:52 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs