<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Friday, May 07, 2004

Though I believe I used to see my shrink on a Thursday. Still, it is that time of the week when instead of reading draft summaries of the latest cancer evaluations, I take a personality test or too. I can't link to the Dr. Phil Powerpoint test. But if you took it, my score is 40. Which is probably about right.

Now these people are clever. Only when I think about it to I realise that not only have they analysed me, they have also been filling in little marketting form. Of course, I don't need the internet age version of Cliff Notes. And just for those who use them and don't do the actual reading, Monarch notes were a little more academically impressive. And you do have to register to be told things like:

You are an Experimenter!
(Dominant Introverted Abstract Thinker)
You are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes across your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.
In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them.
You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

posted at 3:01 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs