<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I tried to link here yesterday. Tried to use the new blog this! button on my google toolbar. It didn't work. I am so far nothing but frustrated with the all new all sing all dancing won't do anything it promises blogger.

But don't mind me. Go read the article. Particularly if you are Bruin Alumni. Then go and look around the Crooked Timber site. I like its academic nature (despite being a failed academci myself) with snippets of gossip from both sides of the Atlantic 9and a few other places). I like its politics. I like its learned discourse. I read it everyday and there is just no way I can justify it as work. No, it is simply pleasure.

posted at 1:01 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs