<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Monday, May 10, 2004

Which will surprise some people. People who think I always have an answer and am always ready to share my opinion [people who are perhaps a bit mistaken, hmmm?]. I don't know if I like the changes to blogger. Tried to use a nice new template. Then lost my comments. Tried to enable comments. Tried several different methods. No joy. Don't even want to think about the disappearing links. Blogger, you aren't making it quite easy enough for me. I know, I know. Pay and get a real blog. Make the move to moveable type. Look, I just had to change the satellite package I am so broke. No garden furniture, no minature maple trees, no sky movies, no haircutting, no new glasses, no new car, no paid blog.

This is one of the great things about life in the UK. Sure I have sacraficed the joy that is Baja Fresh, LoveBoat Sushi and Krispy Kreme donuts. They do them in Northern Ireland, though I am informed it isn't a staple of the chippy in say Guilford.

Yet another weekend without a lot of drink. So I didn't try my pineapple juice variation on a bloody mary [could I name it after another European monarch if it worked?] Even resisted the allure of the wine rack. Did have a beer. Too many chillies. My fingers are still on fire from all that slicing.


posted at 2:20 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs