<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Tuesday, May 04, 2004

It's all a matter of perspective.

I have that warm happy glow of smugness. No alcohol at the weekend (partly because of the fear of being fined) but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the tales of excess my work colleagues have rolled in with. One, claims to have drunk about fifty quid worth of alcohol at the weekend. This is the same man who has on a number occasions (two) decided why walk all the way home when there is a perfectly good graveyard to sleep in. My liver just quivers when it hears these stories and I think, no matter how bad I may be, I have never slept in a graveyard! (or broken into a girl's school to sleep, or climbed into bed with my girlfriend's mother).

posted at 1:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs