<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Friday, July 02, 2004

I don't understand how Quizilla works. Otherwise I would have to construct my own quiz. I think it would be "what piece of ikea furntiure are you?". Of course, I would also need to have at least one of the many ikea catalogues I own (many, many, many) that no longer reside in my house. Why do people borrow my catalogues and not bring them back? Wouldn't you rather have a Next catalogue from several years ago. I'd happily change that for an ikea one of any year. And no, I am not going on ebay to buy one. Anymore than I am going on ebay to sell my invitations to join gmail. I am trying to avoid ebay. So, because I can't figure out what kind of swedish furniture named after a lake I am, I did this quiz instead.
Revolutionary Dictator
Revolutionary Dictator - Down with the System!


What Kind of Dictator Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

See? Predictable. Even if that Business Affairs VP at Universal kept telling me I had an overly romantic view of Cuba and even if I did take the money and run I would be disappointed.

posted at 2:02 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs