<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Friday, August 20, 2004

Sometimes you have to ponder just how much of a geek you were. Yes, I played. With anyone who would have me from about (i think) 1979 until 1984. Yes, I was a mathlete. (even typying that word makes me squirm at the sheer geekness of it) I like to tell myself I grew out of the geekness. Moved to the big smoke. Listened to cool 'alternative' music. Learned to drink vodka and wine. Dressed in clothes from trendy shops and second-hand places. Dyed my hair. Travelled the world (alright, europe). Upon reflection, I realise that not only do I still have a set of dice (in lovely green jewelled tones) but I now participate in an on-line by email rpg. It's so sad.

posted at 3:13 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs