<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Friday, August 13, 2004

I talked (and linked) about the BA strike and how it could affect my upcoming travel plans(badly). I told cute little stories about Mike my cat and the scratching post I tried to buy. I also moaned a bit about a) the H's desire to spend £3599 on a new bike and b) my sister-in-law drinking all my absolut. I finished it with a horrible quiz on what kind of shoe I am (a great big black boot, if you are wondering). And now all this wit and link and wit has disappeared. Admittedly Blogger did try to warn me not to hit that button. Boy was I a fool!

Here is a different quiz. I am not sure it is completely accurate. I am sure I could have been a snob in so many ways (on the food and wine side, on the music side--though I don't for Sibelius. That's the H's territory. Give me Coltrane any day of the week).
HASH(0x8c3f2a4)
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every
book ever published. You are a fountain of
endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and
never fail to impress at a party.What people love: You can answer almost any
question people ask, and have thus been
nicknamed Jeeves.What people hate: You constantly correct their
grammar and insult their paperbacks.

What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by

posted at 7:49 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs