<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Saturday, August 14, 2004

Two men, BBC1, Eurosport. The H is in heaven because he can get up early every morning and watch a bit of rowing. I am going to get sick of athletes really soon. Also it might explain why I got the news of Julia Child's death from another blog. And I agree with the poster, I want that woman to write my obituary. I always liked the advice that you should never cook with wine that weren't going to drink. Not advice I followed when I was young, a student and broke. But definitely advice I follow now. And I like that idea, 'you are alone in the kitchen'. Rarely true but at least the chef in this house gets to pick the music.

Rest in peace.

posted at 10:12 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs