<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I am so glad this guy doesn't phone me up to talk. Because this guy did. Until I got a work colleague to tell him to stop phoning. My younger brother says if it involves math, it must be true! Of course, he is also worried that the American people are getting stupid quicker than can be accounted for by mere evolution. Then again, he lives in Texas.

The Blessing no longer looks like her photo. She decided to cut her hair last night. Considering she is 4, didn't have a mirror and had never attempted something like this before, I think she did a pretty good job. We are, however, having an emergency trip to the hairdresser today.

Watched a couple of videos over the weekend. Lots of blood. I think a debt was owed to the Monty Python school on blood splattering.

posted at 2:38 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs