<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I like this story for so many reasons. Maybe because I just got a kitten myself (an all-white 11 week old tom) who is just so placid that he would never attack a pilot. He hasn't even attacked the Blessing yet and I think she provokes him. The H said when he got up yesterday. Lucky and the Blessing where in bed doing a puzzle together. Maybe because I wonder how the cat got into the cockpit. Aren't they supposed to be locking the doors to keep out terrorists? Could cats be Osama Bin Laden's next secret weapon? You could get them through the metal detectors? But what if you ended up with a cat like Lucky? He'd only attack the food cart. And wouldn't really attack. Just wander around meowing and trying to look half-starved.

posted at 1:37 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs