<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Monday, October 04, 2004

I've got a cold. I also drank a great deal of white wine. Had cakes with my friends. Their 7 year old boy had stories told about him. He recently told his mother that his willie talked to him. Most times, it just told him to go to the toliet. Every now and then however, it said wouldn't it be nice to go on a roller coaster or a nice bumpy road, so it could have a tickle.

Then last night I proved once again that I am the clumsiest person on the planet. It involved running out of the shower to get shampoo, running back through bathroom where floor was now covered with water and well, I hit my head, landed on my back and knocked most of the breathe out of the lungs. The H says it is entertaining to me. I hasten to add, there was no drink taken Sunday.

I always maintain, I don't hurt myself when I fall down after drinking. Of course, the broken tailbone might not be proof of that. And I have never tried ot skateboard, drunk or sober.

posted at 8:46 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs