<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Friday, October 22, 2004

And they are just so cute! We got Lucky when he was growing out of his I am so cute I'm a kitten phase. Instead he was and still is in his feed me now, feed me again, play with me, my those toes look awfully dangerous and muct be attacked phase.

And the Blessing is officially 5. She'd like to get married. To Justin. Who kisses her. She is having a party with all her little friends on Sunday. She wants to know if that means she will be 6.

posted at 4:58 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs