<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I don't know why I am excited by this. It's not like they will run on my line.Something about the tracks not being upgraded (though I read the press release on the money being available to upgrade the line!).

And well, I've run out of Pratchett to reread (he is quite popular with the conductors) and have moved onto rereadin the Jilly Cooper. Trying not to buy books because I am hoping that Father Christmas steps up to the plate and gets me something to read in about a month's time. But if you want me to post an amazon wishlist...

posted at 7:53 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs