<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Thursday, December 23, 2004

It also probably completely and totally reinforced that southern californian tag. Next on the list, a film I took on dvd with me to vegas on the last trip. Alas, I only got to watch the first third. So I missed the happy dating, the break-up, the what these days would be called stalking, the mother's attempt at seduction and of course the whole prom scene. First time I came across Nicholas Cage. The Plimsoles appearing several times. A soundtrack I wish I owned (I wonder if I could find it on itunes...). I can even remembe ditching a Rainbow girl funciton and getting my boyfriend to drive me and my best friend down to the Galleria where we wondered around with wide-mouthed yokel grins for about 45 minutes before turning around and heading back up to the mountains. Ah. Valley Girl.

posted at 6:51 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs