<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Or is the person who sent this would prefer to be uncited. But yeah, I did like it:


Hello, my name is Bernie McGuinness, your name has been given to me by a
reliable mutual acquaintance who has advised me that you may be able to be
of assistance to me in a matter of business.
Our county has been occupied by a foreign power.
My husband Martin is a former education minister in the government of our
country, he and his party collegues are being persecuted by the occupiers of
our country for their political and religious beliefs.
My husband and his party collegues have accumulated party funds in the
region of £26 million Stg which they wish to relocate outside of the country
URGENTLY.
Please provide to me your personal banking details, account Nos, sort codes
etc and I will arrange for the money to be placed in your account.
In return for this service we will give to you 20% of the overall funds.
THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAMS !!!
Should you wish to discuss this proposal further I can be contacted C/o
Frankie Ramseys, William Street, Derry - (I'm the one that pours the tae and
butters the bread)
Love
Bernie XXX

posted at 6:37 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs