<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Monday, January 24, 2005

Dissed the Blessing on my blog. I love the Blessing, I really do. She makes me laugh (which annoys her); she currently likes dancing to Schoolhouse Rock with me; she has some lovely Bratz dolls. But she keeps taking my Teddy Bear. Now, I may have alluded to how badly the H did christmas this year. He got be a trio of Charlie Kaufman movies (an okay gift but really for him, but I am guilty of the same present logic), some horrible lingerie that doesn't even fit and finally a small purple bear that you put in the microwave to get warm and smells of lavender. It was the most successful of the presents. I like the bear. It's been cold; the bear is warm. The Blessing keeps taking the bear. Last night she took the bear off my cold feet because she was cold. She then informed me she was taking the bear to bed.
I want my bear back!

posted at 3:06 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs