<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So I am a bad blogger who has been extremely quiet as of late. And it isn't like I haven't got things to blog about (the Blessing has broke her arm. She has shut the cat up into her chest of drawers. She maintains she needs new toys because none of her existing toys want to play with her). Or even ideas about what to blog about(my new year's resolution is to be more like Gwen Stefani. Yes, I am thinking of going blond. But it is about more than that). Still, no time. New job. Much work. Much, much work. And I did want to report on the glasgow trip. Went for work. two days of training. Great City. Big buildings. Lots of shops. Lots of good-looking men. No, really. People are really friendly. It was a bit unnerving. Oh, and I have given up drink for lent so I felt as though I was wandering in the desert with the devil in the shape of a bottle of grey goose taunting me...

But tonight I having one of those dinners on some else's expense account. Female physicist. Who should have won the Nobel Prize. I am rather excited. I am!

posted at 6:50 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs