<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I know, I know, I promised a post on snooker. And I will post on snooker. And John Virgo and Matthew's pink hair and well back to my Gimme a Break fantasy. I also am suffering the urge to blog about how the Girl's Brigade is undermining my life. But I felt as I had asked what my ideal question for interview would be, I should give you the model answer, which came from the person who used to perform the job...

Yes and the model answer would have been:-
"He is indeed cool in an off hand, cynical, bored with life kind of way
but in my opinion Warrick is still the coolest whilst Grissom proves
again he is the best CSI supervisor (followed by Mack Taylor"

And for extra, extra points state - "Det Aiden Burn NYPD CSI is the
hottest!!!"
I now love her...

posted at 4:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs