<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Thursday, May 26, 2005

Yeah, Liverpool won some cup. Yeah, those second three goals were something else. Not that I saw them. No, because the H and I are turning into our in-laws. He was in one room (the room with the bad tv) watching the football (lifelong Liverpool supporter, I am a kind of interested but only so I can contribute to the conversation Aston Villa supporter. Too many years of mid-table obscurity can suck the life out of you.), I was in the big room with my lovely big tv with sky interactive not watching mtv but instead the Chelsea Flower Show. It was so like my in-laws. And I am so young!!! Oh the humanity.

posted at 2:35 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs