<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Friday, November 18, 2005

I've lost my muse. No, seriously. This is where I have to admit sad, friendless, geek tendencies. I belong to an internet rolepaying game. No, I am not going to tell you which one. Or what bad sci-fi/fantasy novels it is based on. Nope. I am keeping my dignity (or a little bit of my dignity intact, thank you very much). And well, I havne't been writing there either. And I have commitments I am supposed to be making. So, I'm not writing there. I am not blogging here. Its all gone wrong. Even the new exciting computer at home doesn't make writing seem attractive.

And actually, a new problem has emerged. The Blessing has discovered The Sims. Notice it isn't even The Sims2. This morning, as I was getting dress, she appeared in the bedroom to ask if we could start up the game and buy some furniture. It is a bit too complicate to play all on her own. So if she is awake, I am supposed to be on the computer, building castles, letting her decorating tastes run wild. Its all a bit disturbing.

posted at 4:08 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs