<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Please explain to me why everyone confesses
Tony Hawk was on last night's episode of CSI: Miami. How cool is that? I still hate David Carusa. And I always think that if I were a defense attorney I would have to hit these people who confess when confronted by, at best, circumstantial evidence and always even give away motive and/or pre-meditation. Who are these stupid criminals?

Have I mentioned this year how fab Crooked Timber is?!? Look Susanna Clarke is on it. Even cooler than Tony Hawk getting murdered in Miami.

posted at 1:17 AM

Comments:
David Caruso bites. I found he is easier to take if you imagine him as Horatio Bing, as in Chandler.

PS Your graphics should return soon, I hope!
 
Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs