<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Friday, January 13, 2006

I got my 1GB memory card for christmas (hurrah!) and let me tell you I am having a hard time filling up the player with stuff I haven't already put on a card. But I may have a new outlet. I am definitely going through an Artic Monkeys phase. Perhaps it will be more of a Killers phase than the Muse one I went through.

Can't stand James Blunt though. Don't know if I dislike him more than Liam Gallagher.

posted at 2:24 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs