<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Monday, April 03, 2006

Film Club --April Addition


I know, I know, I am giving people no notice, but Film Club! Tomorrow night (its the first Tuesday of the month) and I am going to go and see Inside Man at Dublin Road at 10 past 6.

Why Inside Man?
Its a Spike Lee Joint (and I love Spike Lee, not quite my favorite film maker but definitely in the top five list).

It stars Jodie Foster and Denzel Washington (I've had a crush on both those actors at different points in my life).
And it has Clive Owen, who is my current actor crush.

Its a heist film. And though really and truly I prefer my heist films to come from David Mamet (though I have strong postive feelings about Kubrick's The Killing), I am more than willing to see what Lee can do with a caper film. And it should have the traditional Lee politics!

posted at 1:51 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs