<$BlogRSDURL$>
.................................................
kate and pansy
think about taking over the world
but instead decide to take another drink
Monday, October 09, 2006

I have been meaning to blog. I have a good two serious blog posts running around my head (one has drag acts and blood and hoddies in it!) but I just read this in the Guardian and I am desolate. Open 365 days a year, there are no holidays at Tower. I remember breaking up with Tony after christmas break, freshman year at UCLA. The break-up happened in The Apple Pan. I believe the conversation went something like this:

"I guess this means we're breaking up"

"I guess it does."

"What do you want to do now?"

"Let's go shopping at Tower."

After-christmas sale. It was paradise. But then Penny Lane opened in Westwood Village (selling used vinyl!) and I became more of an Islands kind of girl.

posted at 2:03 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
push/click arrows to scroll.

Just like the state of nature, nasty, brutish and short...I was always fond of the nickname 'Craxi'...Sometimes I cook, sometimes I tend bar, sometimes I even knit. Mostly I try not to read the plethora of government publications that cross my desk and write one page summaries.
favorite food: lobster. ben and jerry's ice cream
favorite show: CSI
favorite drink: grey goose vodka (with ice, it doesn't need anything else)
age: far older than I like to admit/contemplate



archives
« expat express »





| maystar designs